Imagine having the skills to read your customer’s body language and detect when people are deceiving you rather than just relying on your perceptions, instincts or intuition! Imagine the possibilities knowing what your interviewee or client is thinking or feeling?
Research has found that all humans exhibit the same facial expressions associated with fear, anger, joy, contempt, disgust, sadness and surprise. Interestingly enough even when we try to conceal these emotions they will often express themselves within a 25th of a second. This in itself is extremely valuable when looking for conflict and contradiction between what a person is saying and what their body language is indicating.
This 1 day Masterclass will
- Teach you the four key areas to look for when people engage in deception
- Show you how to identify and use mirroring, leading and anchoring
- Explain the types of body language and lies that people engage in and why
- Show you how to analyse paralinguistic styles of delivery
- Illustrate how to analyse content and structure of language
- Learn the “60 Second Profiling Technique”
- Teach you what response latency is and how to identify it
- Show you why benchmarking a person’s behaviour is so important
- Explain the importance of why you should analyse clusters and groups of behaviours
- Learn what concealment, masking and blocking behaviours look like
- Help you detect qualifying statements and how people use them to buy credibility
- How to identify lying by generalisation, omission and concealment
- Teach you how to analyse verbal responses that lack ownership and truth
- Give you real life examples of how people use language to deceive
- Show you how to analyse changes in tenses, structure and delivery
- How to use psychology and the power of influence to increase sales
- Learn how to read facial expressions, micro expressions and distress signal and watch sales soar!