Are you looking for a dynamic & captivating speaker for your next conference, seminar or training day?
Or maybe you’re looking for an entertaining keynote speaker that will have your audience talking for days after the event! Steve van Aperen is a leader in corporate training and executive coaching in Australia, the US and around the world. See why companies and event organisers book Steve to speak at their conferences, seminars and in-house training days.
why the top Fortune 500 companies have Steve present at their events and coach their senior executive teams.
- Steve engages, fascinates and mesmerises his audiences in such a positive way that they, and will have them talking about it, well after your event.
- We all want to know how to read people and how to detect when people are lying!
- Steve has worked with numerous planners and event managers over the years and understands the importance of a well organized event and how it reflects on event planners, businesses and client’s alike.
- Steve connects with his audiences by providing informative, interactive and dynamic presentations that lead to repeat bookings.
- Steve takes his audience on a journey. Having worked on 65 homicide and serial killer investigations Steve knows how to read people. Steve uses humor, fascinating real life experiences and anecdotal stories that will have your clients wanting more.
- Steve is an energetic, passionate and enthusiastic speaker who individually tailors every presentation to suit each client.
- Steve’s presentations are relevant and entertaining whilst providing a handful of take-always that can be put into practice immediately.
As an international public speaker, author, behavioural analyst, media commentator and expert in business coaching, Steve consults his services to government and corporate organisations throughout the world. He is also the co-author of The Truth about Lies: Uncovering the Fact from Fiction, in which he explains how to effectively read facial configurations and body language, and analyse the content and structure of language.
Steve has spoken at hundreds of conferences and seminars around the world attended by thousands of delegates. Steve has delivered training programs, including behavioural analysis interview training and in house corporate training, as well as one on one executive coaching to CEOs, government departments, executives, fund managers, analysts, recruiters, sales teams, managers, investigators, the finance sector, media and many others.
Steve has also provided corporate coaching in Australia and abroad, showing organisations how to read their customers (including reading and interpreting micro expressions) and watch profits soar. Let Steve show you how to read these cues and prosper in business, sales, meetings, recruitment interviews and negotiations!
Steve’s Clients Include:Book Steve Now Contact Steve